AtHidden Door, we believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best. Our trained medical estheticians are experts in helping you solve your skin concerns – whatever they may be. Using the latest innovations in medical esthetics paired with efficacious products, our team will customize a skin regimen that will bring your skin into balance and harmony. All first-time clients will receive a 15 minute skin consultation. We recommend working with your esthetician to build a customized treatment that will help you achieve your goals.
Personalized Skin Analysis: Complimentary
Not sure what treatment and products are best for you? Schedule a free consultation for a thorough analysis to establish your skin type and skin conditions. We will give you recommendations for the best facial treatments for your complexion and the best products for your home skin care regimen.
LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN
- - An amazing solution for all skin types! HydraFacial is an effective treatment that can boost the overall health of your skin, helping you *:
- - Improve skin elasticity & firmness
- - Battle advanced signs of aging
- - Even out skin tone and boost vibrance
- - Smooth out fine lines, wrinkles and texture
- - Improve oily, congested skin
- - Reduce hyper pigmentation and skin damage
- - Decrease enlarged pores
SKINTYTE® SKIN FIRMING
SkinTyte delivers the fastest, safest and most economical skin firming treatment on the market. SkinTyte uses advanced infra-red light delivered in gentle pulses to deeply heat the skin, stimulating the deep dermis to initiate the body’s natural healing process that leaves the skin firmer, tighter, and younger-looking.
- Non-invasive skin tightening treatment
- Feels like a hot stone massage
- Zero patient downtime
- Safe, fast, comfortable and effective
A medical facial follows the same general steps as a classic spa facial, including cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration. The primary difference between these two treatments is that medical facials are performed in a medspa using medical-grade products and tools. The overall results therefore appear more effective.
- SkinPen is a medical grade, state of the art micro-needling tool available through skincare professionals only. The SkinPen allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self-repair process by creating precise, micro-injuries in the skin, which automatically trigger new collagen synthesis without causing scar tissue formation, in return creating healthier skin.
- SkinPen is good for all skin types and can be used to improve *:
- appearance of acne scarring
- stretch marks
- skin texture
- fine lines and wrinkles
- SkinPen can treat almost any area of the body including the face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. *
In office epidermal peels are a non-invasive way to immediately resurface and improve the health of skin with little to no downtime.
- Improves the appearance of moderate to advancing fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades stubborn discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Clinical study:
- After three peels, subjects demonstrated significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, visible pores, and hyperpigmentation.*
- Platinum HydraFacial (80 min) $279
- This is the ultimate Hydrafacial Experience! Begin the detoxification process with lymphatic therapy. Continue with the Deluxe Hydrafacial to deeply cleanse , extract and hydrate the skin while addressing specific skin concerns with a specialty vial based on your needs. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy.
- Deluxe – Age Refinement (50 min) $199
- The addition of a specifically designed booster helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Deluxe – Radiance (50 min) $199
- The addition of a brightening booster minimizes the appearance of dark spots.
- Deluxe – Restorative (50 min) $199
- This treatment includes boosts to the appearance of skin tone, texture and elasticity.
- Deluxe – Clarifying (50 min) $199
- Extended extractions and Blue LED Light Therapy is ideal for congested skin.
SKINTYTE SKIN FIRMING
- Abdomen $500
- Above the Knee $350
- Hands $200
- Lower Face $250
- Neck $300
- NEW Skinbe++er Pro Treatment (50 min) $135
- This no downtime treatment improves the overall skin tone and texture leaving your skin velvety smooth and provides superior anti-aging benefits. Includes face, neck and decollete.
- Clarifying Extraction Treatment (30 min) $55
- This pore refining treatment helps clear active acne from your face, neck or chest.
- SkinCeuticals Blemish & Age Treatment (50 min) $110
- This treatment is designed to promote blemish-free, youthful looking skin.
- SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer Treatment (50 min) $110
- This treatment reduces redness and flushing, alleviates discomfort, and helps reinforce the skin’s barrier.*
- Dermaplane Treatment $85
- In this non-invasive treatment, a sterile surgical tool is used to gently exfoliate the surface layer of skin removing dirt, oil, and dead skin.*
- HD Signature Facial Treatment (80 min) $159
- This treatment includes the luxury of a relaxing facial with the benefits of a medical treatment.
- SkinPen (face, neck or chest) $375 each
- Add neck, chest or hands for $149 each
- SkinPen with PRP $625
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), facilitated by the SkinPen®, uses your skin's natural properties and ability to repair damaged tissues.
- SkinPen (for larger areas)
- please come in for a consultation
- SkinCeuticals Smart TCA Peel: Full Face $259 | Neck, Chest + Hands $259
- Smart TCA Peel from SkinCeuticals is a deep superficial peel to comprehensively exfoliate dead, dry skin cells, and improve advancing signs of aging. TCA peels are used to treat acne scars, hyperpigmentation, melasma, fine lines and sun damage. This peel requires approx 10 days of downtime. TCA is safe for all skin types once the skin has been properly prepped.
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel Procedure $179
- A three-step procedure combining manual exfoliation through dermaplane, chemical exfoliation using a combination of acids depending upon your skin needs, and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.* A series of 4-6 procedures will also minimize any hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness and skin imperfections.*
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peel $179
- A one-step clinical procedure combining L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and glycolic acids to dramatically lighten dark spots and refine uneven tone and texture of sun-damaged skin.* Pigment Balancing Peel consists of a high powered brightening and anti-inflammatory agents with a powerful exfoliating acid solution to accelerate cell renewal and improve hyperpigmentation.*
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Corrective Peel $259
- Formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximized peel concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol, Advanced Corrective Peel dramatically diminishes the appearance of discoloration, while smoothing texture and refining the appearance of pores, to restore a brighter, more clarified skin tone. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.*
- HDMS Signature Chemical Peel $209
- This comprehensive treatment includes a double layered peel extended down the neck to minimize acne, reduce fine lines and textural issues and brighten complexion. A restorative mask to help soothe skin is then applied to help cool and sooth skin.*
Click on the images to purchase online from our retail store.
Blemish + Age Defense
An oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of aging.
Combats environmental triggers to alleviate skin blotchiness and discomfort.
Hydrating B5 Gel
Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger.
* The information provided here is merely illustrative and is not meant to substitute the advice of a trained registered medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.