- The aesthetic laser market industry’s expected to hit $2 billion in the next 8 years. A rising market shows a greater need for treatments like laser resurfacing. Although the treatments vary depending on your skin condition, there are two main laser treatments: ablative and non-ablative. Ablative lasers, or CO2 laser resurfacing, removes dead skin layers. Non-ablative lasers don’t remove the skin. As a result, scars and warts call for ablative lasers, whereas rosacea or redness need non-ablative treatments. No matter your concern, laser resurfacing can help. Skin is the largest organ in the body and it deserves optimal care.
- Since skin is the body’s largest organ, that means it’s also the most exposed. Not tending to the skin has repercussions, one of which includes severe insecurities and low self-esteem. So what are the benefits of this skin repair method?
- The anti-aging market alone’s worth $42.51 billion, proving the connection between skin appearance and possible insecurities. But perhaps one of the reasons it became a popular treatment is its effectiveness when merging with face treatments for anti-aging tips that can reduce wrinkles and dark spots. Everyone has age but that doesn’t mean they are their age. People strive to look and feel young and anti-aging makes it happen.
2. Acne Scars
- Just when you thought acne ended in college, you have acne scars to worry about. If you’re not comfortable with your acne imprints, laser resurfacing acne scars can ease that stress. Resurfacing scar tissues can return you to your natural complexion. Depending on your treatment, laser resurfacing recovery time can be around a week. It’s important to protect the skin from the sun during this time.
3. UV Damage
- Sunburn, redness, and sun damage damages collagen tissues in the skin. Laser resurfacing treatments target damaged areas and restore collagen production. Other treatments like laser facials diffuse redness and combat wrinkles.
4. New Growth
- Ablative laser resurfacing removes dead skin, which stimulates new growth. Like weeding the garden, cleaning the old makes room for the new. If you have uneven skin, flakiness, or multi-layered texture, laser resurfacing can even you out.
5. Restore and Rejuvenate
- You don’t need a skin condition to get laser treatments. The non-invasive, non-surgical technique helps restore and rejuvenate any skin type. What would you change about your skin if you could? Skin restoration’s like getting a hair trim—it keeps you looking and feeling fresh.
6. Skin Tone and Texture
- Life can muddy our natural state of wellness. Skin Resurfacing helps you return to a balanced skin tone and texture. If you’ve never had a resurfacing treatment, it’s possible you’ve forgotten how your skin’s supposed to be!
HEALTHY SKIN FOR THE WIN
- Laser resurfacing can help you rediscover your skin’s truth. If you’re tired of buying skin products to combat your skin concerns, it’s time for a laser.
- Skin treatments access the depths of daily wear and tear in a way topical products can’t do alone. Reach out to your trusted certified provider today, and get an expert opinion.