Unlike other hair removal methods, laser treatment has many advantages, which is partly why the multi-billion dollar industry is about to get bigger. At Hidden Door Med Spa laser hair removal is our specialty! But before you commit, here are some of the many outstanding advantages of laser treatment.
- Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- Ingrown hairs are one of the biggest nightmares that follow shaving, epilating, or waxing. With laser hair removal, you can ,the laser helps remove hair from the roots and, in the process, also prevents ingrown hair from cropping up. You also don’t have to worry about razor bruises or burns from hot wax. Regular laser treatment can eliminate ingrown hairs, meaning you’ll never have to worry about them again.
Leave Your Skin Softer Than Before
- Have you ever shaved and experienced prickly stubble in a few days? How about after you have epilated or waxed? With laser hair removal, no stray hair or stubble is left behind. Your skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment. And even when your hair eventually grows back, it’s thinner and softer than before, so you don’t have to feel upset about thick hair that leaves your skin feeling rough.
No Scars Or Painful Side Effects
- Threading is one of the most painful cosmetic procedures for hair removal. Shaving may not be so painful initially, but you’re just one wrong move away from a cut or a bruise. With waxing, there’s always the risk of your skin burning. However, laser hair removal leaves no room for painful side effects, scars, or bruises. It’s a no-mess process that can be carried out on any body part without worry.
- The effects of hair removal using laser are long-lasting. Hair can take weeks or months to grow back, and with every subsequent session, the hair takes much longer to reappear. And even when it does grow back, the hair is much thinner and sparser. Eventually, you may experience no regrowth in the treated area. That’s one of the most beneficial parts of using laser technology to eliminate the hair on your body.
Shave Between Sessions
- A common frustration is that you are advised to let your hair grow to a certain extent before you schedule another wax appointment. With laser hair removal, you are encouraged to shave before your session because it prevents the scorching of hair on the surface of your skin. That is good news for folks who like to remain smooth between sessions.